Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ahhhh......tis Spring!

The tiny, tiny buds are on the trees. Reflections of peace on the pond.
A Seasonal View of the mountains soon to be filled with green. Can't Wait!

Daffodils everywhere bring their lovely color and inspiration  to us all.


Spring has definitely sprung.

There is still a coolness in the air but the sun is out and warms us, promising that even warmer days are ahead.



Brought a little  piece of sunshine in the house.
I love Daffodils.

I like to sit them right under a fave embroidered piece (I bought it embroidered already) that says,
"Oh What  a Beautiful Day"

Keeps positive thoughts and helps us count our blessings.

Hope your day is full of sunshine and Spring!

7 comments:

  1. The Pussy Willows are budding and the Lilies are coming in our yard. What a welcomed sight they are.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love daffodills, too! Such a happy, friendly flower! We just bought our first home in October last year, and the lady who lived there before us was a wonderful gardener. We are so excited to see what springs up! We have white crocuses that just started coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My crocuses are blooming, the daffodils are coming up and the forsythia is ready to pop! Yay spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I wish you a wonderful day, as it says in the embroidery.

    How wonderful, Brandon will return home in spring!!!!

    Hughs and my best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my blog I also post photos of my flowers like you.
    Happy spring day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy spring Jennifer! It sounds like you have a hop in your step today :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer