Friday, November 13, 2009

Two in a Tango

I had to show you this today. This morning Abbie was zooming around like a Energizer bunny after her breakfast. I barely had a cup of coffee yet. She went over to Ren's potty paper and did her business. So, then Ren had to go over and do his and he then went back into his condo! They have a little competition in that area going on.........I digress....

Miss Abbie, just went in for a visit and a play. She hasn't figured out quite yet that Ren is blind and old. I picked her up and separated them now because Ren had that look of "Get this chick off of me, man!". He has never once growled at her and they do socialize well but this pic with that tongue hanging out in desparation was a hoot! LOL

5 comments:

  1. Good move separating them. That's a pretty desperate look on Ren's face. Hope he recovers from the trauma soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute pic. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is such a little gentleman, looking for mama to rescue him....LOL, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute picture of Ren. Kind of looks like my kids when they get on each other's nerves. One is sure to stick their tongue out at each other. Why should dogs be different??

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer