Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Song I stumbled upon today

Love So Rare -----lyrics


By Aselin Debison


Like a tiny seed firmly in the soil
Nurtured with a love I think so rare
Given room to breathe, given time to see
It's now so clear to me
You were there, you were there


When I was just a flower
afraid out in the forest
Hiding from the shadows all alone
I knew you'd be along,
my faith in you was strong
Like our favourite song
To lead me home, you led me home


And with each changing season
I grow a little stronger
Rising up to touch the open sky
And if I gave you a reason
Not to hold me any longer
You gave me a thousand reasons why



You are my steady oak
standing tall and strong
Protecting me with everything you have
And I know deep inside I would not have survived
Without you by my side



I love this song! I heard it on Playlist today and it reminded me of an anniversary song that would fit me and BG perfect! I think she wrote this for her dad but I really think it could apply to anyone who is strong and loves you. Sadly I couldn't relate to this for my dad.

This girl has a beautiful voice and such lovely and inspiring music. I will definitely add her to my Playlist music.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer