Friday, November 13, 2009

A New Pattern That Caught my Eye this morning


Somebody please help me not order this but it's so fitting for me.


Here' s the link:



Love this Feather Your Nest new pattern! I almost put the pic in here for you to see but didn't want to be arrested for a misdemeanor today......LOL

The colors in the piece are just so pretty! It has tulips, red roofed houses and a bird and nest. Now, don't you think I need this piece?????

She also has some silver pretties on her site as well. I"m drawn to the Sheriff's heart and the Dutch Tulips charms.
So pop over to With My Needle and Thread Blogspot and enjoy looking at her beautiful things!

1 comment:

  1. How appropriate for you! I think you should order it, stitch it, and put it in a prominent place next to your blogging computer!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer