Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The sun came out today.........

Thank heavens above the sun came out today!

Can't believe it's almost October. I was putting the date on something at work and stopped and realized how the year has flown by.

No cooking tonight. Ate Mexican and it was great! There was a Texas Margarita involved as well....heehehehehe


then on to listen to outdoor music. Not many people there. After all the food ,we got chocolate covered strawberries and ate them listening to this guy playing a guitar with electronic back-up. He was pretty good.

Finally got to go for an evening walk, without rain boots and watched many squirrels in the park. At our house, with the cat now, we never see squirrels.
If there is one, Thomas chases and conquers it for supper......then brings it to the doormat for me to smile and be proud about........EEK!

Listened to this in the car on the way home.......remember this?

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me
For I must be traveling on now
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see
But if I stayed here with you,GIRL
Things just couldn't be the same
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now

And this bird you cannot change, WOE-AWOEA........WOE ah

Yep, Freebird, my friends.......


Lynard Skynard

Body Guard and I laughed and listened to it because it now has meaning in our life.........real meaning. Such a different meaning than the 70's. I think it means more to me now than then.
I think the word "girl" in the song could be replaced with any toxic relationship person's name and the sound of pure freedom from it exhilerates me today!!! WOOHOO!

May you become freebirds from all the toxic, dysfunctional relationships in life!!!!!! LOL
We all have 'em and we all know who they are..........well, some folks know who they are and then some, just don't realize it yet. I'm rambling.....time to get ready for midnight stitching again.

I have stitched the left side of the border but will take a pic when I get more progress.

Have a great evening..........
Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Hope you don't think I'm a blog 'stalker' for commenting again ;)

    I was thinking, if you do get a new Chi pup, you should name her 'flossy' after the stitching hobby you have. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an excellent idea!
    Yep, I passed one of the animal hospitals on the way to work in another clinic and my car wanted to pull in a let them know I wanted a toy chichi.....I just might do it.
    The housetraining is the hardest part!
    If I get a girl, I'll name her Flossy!!! Great name!
    I could get 2 and name them one Crescent and one Colors? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes housetraining is so hard, especially if you are working outside the home. If you ever need tips, I've got quite a bit of experience with that. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer