Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pin keeping

I had a little remnant of the 30 ct Autumn leaves linen and I thought it was too precious to throw away and thought at first, the design by The Sampler Girl Companion, Booklet Two called Always Kiss Me Goodnight would fit this small piece I had perfectly.

But about the middle of the stitching I realized that it was not long enough so instead of "Goodnight" and just put "Nite". I should have measured it or stitched 1 over 1. But, anyway, this is what I worked on this afternoon along with the LHN, Heart of America.

It's still raining here........and predicted at least for the next 5-7 days according to the Weather Channel here. I have cabin fever........

Nite John Boy!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's rather cute like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling :)
    Raining here too...but we need it badly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great 'save'!!

    I am so sorry about your rain. We had that kind of weather from June to the start of August. WET WET WET!! I hope mother nature spares you!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer