Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday Progress

From this~~~~~~

To this~~~~~ Saturday night

Almost there. The New Amsterdam 1624 Sampler by The Sampler Girl. Plan to finish and frame today! YIPPEE!
I have enjoyed stitching the blue colors in this piece.
Yesterday we had fun, went to a hotdog grill-out then came home to watch a little Gone With The Wind video I have had for awhile and one of my favorite movies.
Then Bodyguard helped me rearrange my bedroom..........every now and again I get in the mood for the bed to go a different direction or such.......not very often but last night was one of those days. I really like it. It's a good change.
The sun is out this morning and my coffee is tasting mighty good right now! Summer is definitely here with the warm temps, upper 80's, maybe 90 today.
Well, I will post my next project or projects coming up soon.
Fiddle-de-dee..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer