Monday, June 8, 2009

Rambling Monday Thoughts

Well, today is a Monday and going well so far. Taking a lunch break now before the afternoon.
During lunch I think about all the things I need to do when I get home. I felt so bad last night. I stitched until midnight and almost.....almost ..... finished the Dutch sampler.

OH, how I wanted to finish it. I have about 10 other designs I want to start so I'm thinking of what will be next. I do have alot of WIPs and should....should that is.....finish one of those first.
After finishing the one letter I have left on the Dutch sampler and framing tonight, I will post a pic. I'm already charging up my camera battery to be prepared.

I've been in a Little House Needleworks mood lately. I was going to start another Sampler Girl design but.........yep.........I saw one of the new LHN designs Be True and pulled it out of my basket and looking at the colors. They are so pretty. No specialty threads, DMC threads. I have a special small space in my bedroom for this little finish too. I need to see this daily little reminder every morning by my bed so it's probably going to be my next start.

I also have a finished a small angel sampler that I've had in my basket for 2 years now and just didn't know who to give it to but I knew it would be a special person. I ran across it this week in my stitching nook and already have the perfect frame for it. I will frame it tonight as well and get a pic. There is someone I know for sure who needs this special angel.

Well, off to start the afternoon.
Here's hoping that everyone's Monday is a good one.
Talk later,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer