Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'll Let You Make the Pictures

Ok, today has been quite a day already and its midmorning. Don't have pictures but you can only imagine these things that happened today:
alarm goes off, I get up to turn it off......then go back to sleep.
Oops, late again, take off running........
making coffee by the speed of light.......
hurry back to curlers and they were not turned on so now, further behind.......
Bodyguards vehicle won't start as we are about to leave......
I left my coffee, ran back into the house.......
Got behind about 10 people who are joy-riding on the way to work. The mustang is not tolerant of slow drivers so I stanged a few people this morning...........
As I stanged one guy and passing, he shot me a bird.............I returned the gesture and kept going.
Then........I felt something crawling on my foot as I was driving......a big, black, thick-legged spider crawling on me and I started weaving on the road trying to kill it, never did.........scarey...
Got behind a cop and then slow again.
Finally got to work, late.
The person that supposed to work with me had to leave.
Is this Friday the 13th? Nope that was last week........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer