Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Evening February 14th 2009














Tonight was really nice. I fixed a marinated steak in Jack Daniel's sauce, smashed taters and asparagus. For dessert we had brownies.
The Labs enjoyed the leftover Jack Daniels sauce and taters. Of course Ren ate his dogfood only with Jack Daniels sauce!
I finished and framed Phil's Valentine and was pleased with the frame I got for it. That was actually the first time I used mounting board and it turned out great! I got some bubbly and fizz for the bath and a beautiful Lily which I will plant outside and enjoy year after year. We even drank some pink champagne in our wedding glasses tonight. Very nice night............hope every one else's evening went well with your honeys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer