Thursday, January 22, 2009

working on my "P's and Q's"


There is a ottoman stool between our two chairs and at night, it has a blend of stuff. Between Phil's manuals on bioterriorism and law enforcement and my urology updates and contraceptive technology, Cervical pathology reading material, other books, and stitching projects in between----ah its a mess. Here is a WIP (work in progress). I actually started it 2 years ago. Its called "Dutch Alphabet" designer is Sheepish Designs. Besides being very wrinkled, I'm really liking how it looks. I'm finished with the Q and on to the P, then I will be done with the second row. This project is one I pick up and do awhile and then stop because its all mostly "blackwork" and I think that it gets a little sad after a while not having any color. This piece will be framed and hung directly over my kitchen window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer