Thursday, January 15, 2009

My favorite historical person

Jackie's inaugural gown.
My favorite photo of Jackie, just look at those pearls and what joy she has with John-John!

Style, style, style


She was always so tailored and beautiful




My second favorite photo of Jackie. She looks so relaxed.



JackieO style! Jackie was one memorable First Lady. She was a beautiful woman and here are some of her pics that just scream style. We are so fortunate to have so many resources like the Internet to capture photos and share historical times. I'm a JackieO fan and funny too that alot of people say I look like Jackie Kennedy. I get stopped in theatres, malls, stores, everywhere and I don't see it as much but alot of people see Jackie in me........a huge huge compliment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer