Monday, January 12, 2009

It's a Monday


The day started out very, very cold this morning at about 18 degrees here and a hard frost, almost looked like snow in the fields as I was driving to work. Well, that's the closest to snow as we have had here in North Georgia this year! The weather man predicts that Friday night we will see single digits.

After work, Phil and I had some coupons for The Huddle House he got at Christmas so we had breakfast for supper at a great price!!! This is the third time, though, that the Huddle House has trouble in processing their coupons. It's almost like nobody ever uses them and they are in a foreign language or something ? Anyway, one of my books I ordered "The Velveteen Rabbit : Principles for Women" came in and at 88 cents I got a really good deal. The book looks like new and is hardback. Its definitely something I will be setting aside the Wally Lamb book to read first! I can't wait. Problem is there is just not enough time in the day to read everything I want to, stitch all the projects I want to, and learn to knit too. I will do it though as I am quite a night owl. This book will be good I can tell!!!!

Ren had his little leftovers from the Huddle House tonight and is now tucked away again, snoring with his little nap in the evening. He sounds like he needs a sleep apnea machine! LOL

We finally found the source of why in the world our Labs are barking every night. As we were coming back in from eating, we saw a HUGE RACOON running and up the tree he went, and then peaked around and looked at us. I have never seen a racoon before and Phil said it was a really big one. He had that mask- like face, just like in the movies..........
not something I want to meet in the dark, or in the daytime for as that goes.
Stay safe,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer